Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Quick Link

I'm halfway through my TARCon essay...which is mostly positive, by the way. I was poking around online, looking for clips to submit to would-be employers, and I found my latest article, dealing with a philosophy course taught at the local museum. I worked on it last month, and I had a few problems with it. On the up side, the subject manner was kickass stuff. Seriously, back when I was at Wagner College, there was one philosophy professor. I had trouble with the course in my freshman year, so I bailed. In my final semester, I wanted to take a Bible course...not that I wanted to be that down with religion, Problem was, the professor was on sabbatical. So where did that leave me? Right...back with philosophy and a D-minus grade. This guy makes things interesting...total opposite of my professor. I hope you enjoy the story.

No comments: