Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Save DC Nation: My Posters

Like I said last time, I'm trying to help in the movement to ensure the futures of Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice. Sure, both shows are miniscule in the big picture, but it makes me happy . . . as well as hundreds of thousands of fans, if not millions.

Here's the idea . . . I use BigHugeLabs.com to make "motivational posters" on a regular basis, mostly to post in a specific Television Without Pity forum thread. Here, I display pictures from both shows, in addition to the names, positions and e-mail addresses of key executives at Cartoon Network. Take the posters, print 'em up, reblog and repost 'em . . . make sure they get out to as many people as possible. The more letters these people get, the more they'll get where we're coming from. I'm starting with four; if you make your own posters, if you got other ways to get the word out, or if there are other execs we should know about, let me know by commenting here.





No comments: