Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Adventures In Atlanta: Conclusion

The trip back home was uneventful. My main highlight was going to PF Chang's for the first time. Actually, I ordered take-out, so I didn't go in, but it still counts. Hey, I don't have that in my neck of the woods. And not only did I get a window seat on the flight back to Newark, I didn't get mildly nauseous on the descent.

All in all, I had a fun trip to Atlanta. I've been having a few problems with life in general, and while I know they'll be waiting for me tomorrow, the last four days have been a welcome distraction. I got to feed a panda bear, for God's sake. How many people can say that? I don't know if I'd spring for the same experience, I wouldn't rule out coming back to Atlanta, especially with lots of the city unexplored.

As for my next adventure? Well, I had been toying with going to Boston for their comic convention, but I'd like to go back to Toronto for the fourth time for Fan Expo Canada. Also, I'd get to bring my passport, and I'd get to play with multicolored money. Either way, I know that I'll write about it as it happens.

PS: While I acclimate with my life back home, feel free to check out the pictures from my trip.

No comments: