Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Stink

Sorry I haven't gotten the recap up, but I've been sidetracked by Wizard World. It's been eventful...there was the huge DC Comics panel and the awarding of Batman Begins tickets (in IMAX, no less), my crappy luck in getting sketches, and the horror of the Marvel area. It's not bad, but they show ads for the new Hulk video game and Fantastic Four action figures. And the latter sucks so hard. "Don't worry, kid! The Fantastic Four are on the job!" I got the Thing's voice burned into my brain. Simply horrible.

Here's the deal...I got the recap half-done on my computer. I get back home tomorrow, and I'll finish it up and post the sucker. Afterwards, I'll write about the weekend, including getting pulled over by a trooper for speeding. Needless to say, I won't be putting pedal to the metal that hard tomorrow morning.

No comments: